MP Group is a progressive accounting & advisory firm that is focused on value add professional services. We focus on the experience for our clients. From the initial contact and consultation, we ensure that you have the information necessary to help make your business better.
We believe in three key values:
1) Experience you can trust
2) Dedicated service
3) Respect for you and your business
Our Partners Are Different
- Delivering Progressive Business Advisory.
- Easy to work with, personable, and treat your business as their own.
- Increased face-time and partner interaction for you and your business. We provide greater service mobility.
- Expertise and perspective from 3 out of the Big 4 Accounting Firms.
- Modern Partners who think outside the box and understand the information age.
Our Firm's Approach
At MP Group we carry out each engagement with the following fundamental approach:
1: Facilitates value for money and respects project time constraints.
2: Ensures alignment of strategic objectives of the final deliverables.
3: Keeps you fully informed of project progress and ensures quick resolution of any issues on a timely basis.
4: Provide project leadership with ongoing status updates and streamline the review and feedback process.
5: Risk management approaches will be applied across all aspects of this engagement.
Customized Professional Solutions
Whether you're a private business owner, entrepreneur, investor, or personal client, our firm provides customized professional solutions.
- Financial Statements ( for stakeholder, financing requirements, or for tax purposes)
- Corporate tax returns & Tax Planning
- Corporate re-organizations ( tax optimal business and investment structures)
- Trusts & Estates ( planning for the future to ensure tax optimal planning)
- SR&ED and Tax Incentives ( Taking advantage of tax credits for your business)
- Tax Consulting for transactions ( making sure you know the tax impact before hand)
- Management consulting ( developing or reviewing a annual strategic plan, budgeting analysis, and development of key performance indicators to monitor management plans.)
- Internal control assessments ( development of controls from scratch, and assessments)
- M&A ( Due diligence, quality of earnings reports, and buy/sell advisory)
- CFO 2 GO ( monthly, quarterly reviews for businesses that require a financial expert on their team in a cost effective way.